2 Pull human hair bulk in and out
The next thing you do is go ahead and separate some hair. You want to do your best to just put it in a line after pulling some up.
- keep in mind that the more hair you use, the thicker your lock will be.
- Do not start at the very top of bulk which you have pulled up.
You should start in the middle and pull it in and out. So you hold your fingers as a guide. Then you start enough, stop and then out you want to rotate it, stick it in from a different angle and go in and out. After a short while, you rotate it goes from a different angle and end it out. Do it several times.
Summary: you need to hold bulk with your two fingers in order to guide these needles and creating these locs.
3 Keep on the same technique
You keep on the same technique. You should go ahead and stick it in the right at the top right and do the same thing. You should notice that it is enough hair at the end of that to be where you connect the lock. Then you are going to do flip it and start working. What you do is put that in the right at the top for where you finished, hold it and work it.
Stop putting in from a different angle, hold it and then out because you are just pulling hair in and out that is all you are doing.
The importance of holding locs is being made while you are pulling hair in and out with your needle is to guide the needle, and the purpose of stopping and putting it in from a different angle is because you can create the round.
- if you keep on going to pull hair in and out and never stop and rotate and put it in from a different angle, you will have a very flatlock.
4 Close the end of your locs
You can pull it out a little pour excess hair off here. If it is losing, you can pull up any excess hair.
- What you do is twist it and fold it down in the middle, and then you put it together.
- Take your crochet tool.
- Go ahead and do the same technique in the little twist that you made right there.
5 Connect both ends
You are going to attach to the mannequin head or someone’s head out with another open. Besides, you should overlap and hold them together. Then, going ahead and do the same technique.
Once you have mastered the technique of creating a lock, you will be able to do this part with no problem. So practice your technique and creating the locks. If you are creating the laps, then you can do this. Whether it be together or to a mannequin head, it is the same technique.
- Being patient with this part, even though the production process is quite boring.
- The more you do that in turnout technique, the tighter it will get.
Here’s the video about doing a loc extensions hairstyle with bulk?
How to get extensions and dreadlock crocheting?
HohoDreads is a dreadlock extension factory which specializes in supplying salon stylist, locticians, online/offline store owners, distributors, and brand owners with various kinds of high-quality loc extensions and loc extensions related products at wholesale lowest price in the market.